Have you Got Bad Credit? Been Refused Car Finance? CCJ? Connect Cars can still help!
Don't panic, Connect Cars are one of the UK's leading Bad Credit Car Finance dealer and have been able to assist thousands of customers who have been refused car finance elsewhere. We take a different approach to accepting car finance applications for those who have struggled in the past.
Connect Cars have built a personal relationship with one of the UK's Top finance companies for people who have had previous credit issues.
Do you have a CCJ? Are you currently in an IVA? Are you self employed but need somebody to give you a chance? We have many customers in your situation who we have helped to fund a new car. We understand everybody's credit score and situation is different so that's why we look at each application individually. We don't consider your bad credit car finance application based on your credit score our car finance companies will manually consider your application based on affordability and ability to repay.
How we can help
Lets face it, the last few years have been tough. A recovering economy from a worldwide credit crisis has seen more people fall into the Sub-prime finance category. Below is an overview of situations we can help with.
- Missed Payments, Defaults and or arrears - As we have mentioned above, tough times have seen our customers struggle with repayments and and debt in the past. A poor or bad credit rating is usually caused by falling behind on credit agreements. We have a number of lenders who specialise in this situation and welcome customers who have had trouble in the past, to help tailor them a finance package which offers them a funding solution as well as improving their credit score after reaching a successful repayment history.
- Bankruptcy - If you have been discharged from bankruptcy for a minimum of 3 months we have lenders waiting to consider your application. They want to help you back onto the finance ladder.
- CCj's - County Court Judgement's (CCJ's) are becoming ever more common. We have customers who haven't even been aware they have been summoned to court as they have moved property. Sometimes for the smallest amounts of money, but these can be damaging to your credit file. Let us help place your application with one of our specialist lenders.
- IVA's If you've been in an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA) in the past that is currently settled we have lenders waiting to look at your car finance application. If our customer is currently in an IVA agreement we also may be able to consider providing you have written confirmation from your insolvency practitioner & that you are allowed to borrow money again. Always consider speaking to your IVA company before applying with us.
Improve your chance of Approval with Connect Cars!!
- We are able to approve bad credit car finance with Zero Deposit, however providing a deposit will often help when we are considering your application.
- We will always require 3 years worth off address history, work history and details on your income and expenditure. We are unable to approve your car finance application until we have all the required information.
- Choosing a suitable vehicle for your situation is always recommended and will increase your chances of acceptance. We would always suggest you consider things such as fuel, service & repair, insurance and general associated cost's involved in running a vehicle. All these things will have an influence on the car finance companies affordability checks.
If you would like more information on Bad Credit Car Finance call us today on 01621 770748.